Tamar Braxton Shows Off Her Curves In This Black Skimpy Outfit

Tamar Braxton is showing off her curves in a black skimpy outfit and people cannot stop praising her. Check out her post below. 'Ima take this picture out my husband phone and post it… & he gone tell me “I love this picture of you.. ima make it my new screensaver”☺️ then ima pour him some of that ole brown liquor and sit on the cough #extraordinarytamar,' Tamar captioned her post. Somoene said: 'Don’t sit on the cough sis! Gone on the couch,' and a commenter said: 'let me gone make this my screen saver until you get that husband.' NEW SONG: Tamar Braxton - All The Way Home http://t.co/5rtG4LTrKV (RT) — TAMAR BRAXTON (@tamarbraxton) August 21, 2013 A commenter posted this: 'Even if it takes all night or a hundred years,' and a follower said: 'Looking soooo good Queen and I know that’s you on Masked Singer keep shining keep winning!' A follower said: 'You betta speak all of this over your life. ALEXA PLAY WANNA LOVE YOU BOY' and one other commenter posted this: 'I’m here for your pictures and mini manifestation stories.' Omne other followe said: 'No you need the one where you was leaving the studio with Val when you was on DWTS. It was all body!!!' and one other follower said this: 'Why why why did you post this out of all pictures.' SOmoene said: 'Is given Aunt Viv ready to show the young girls how to bust a move #freshprince,' and a commente rposted this: 'Naw don't cough sis! Just gone head and clear your throat and say that ish with your chest! Let that future husband know!' Tamar Braxton could not be more excited about her latest project. Check out her video below. 'Omg!!! I’m soooo super excited about my new show on @bigolive.usa it’s all about beauty babeeeeeyyy!! Although I look crazy today, everyone who knows me knows that I am here for all beauty, all skin.. I’m IN!!! Hit me up on tryittamar@beautyxbraxton.com so I can see what your using, selling, swear by and al your beauty secrets!! We are talking Hair, skin, body and face!!! @bigolive.usa Thursday’s at 8 is the place see you tomorrow ' Tamar said. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages