Tamar Braxton Shows Off A New Look And Fans Are Here For It

Tamar Braxton is showing off a new look, and her fans and follwoer s are here for it. Check it out below. 'When your child know how to log without you,' and a commenter said: 'He's seeing what's taking you so long.. Girl he's timing you.' One other follower said: 'Bye Logan have your bags packed here I come,' and a commenter posted this: 'He’s your child. Chances are if Insta live was avail while you were growing up… you’d have done the same thing to your parents Tay and you know it.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) A follower said: 'Ilove you Tamar ..you are my favorite girl on the world & I prayed for you to be able have this moment and come out them dark days ..it make me SO HAPPY.. to see you always happy and in good spirits IMMA REAL TAMARTIAN 4LIFE.' Somoene else said: '@tamarbraxton my bestie always you just don’t know it yet and heeyyyyy Logan Pooh! You guys are amazing,' and a commenter posted this: 'Loving this new cute tho!!!!! Giving me love should’ve brought yo a$$ home last night!!' Tamar Braxton looks amazing in her latest pics. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'Thank you to my dear friend(s) @terrellmullin who captured me fighting for every single second for myself. @ashleyseanthomas who made sure I was comfortable in my new body and the new clothes fit the new me, @mugopus made sure my face was soft and beautiful like how I felt in the inside, and @drhollycarter who told me “Tamar it’s time for some pictures(I hate photo shoots) you look and feel and you are doing better than ever!! “( Thank you my dear friends) The point is, everyone wants someone to fight for them. Not save them, FIGHT for them. In this case,it was me,' Tamar began her message. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages