Erica Mena Is Showing Off Her Best Assets – Check Out Her Pic

Erica Mena is showing off her best assets. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Special girl, real good girl Biggest thing in my itty bitty @fashionnova FashionnovaPartner,' Erica captioned her post. Someone said: 'Mena Mena Mena! Can't you see, sometimes you just hypnotize me,' and a commenter posted this: 'My Scorpio sister our season is approaching.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Erica Mena 🌹🧿 (@iamerica_mena) A fan wrote this message: 'Wait I want a shot from the back of that skirt,' and a fan said: 'Im believed that you and caring mom.' One follower said: 'Nice person and I pray for her and the children, but the outfit doesn't fit a Mother's look!' and a commenter said: 'Yessss friend! You look amaze!!' One follower posted this message: '@iamerica_mena it’s getting there little bit more claps,' and a commenter said: 'Erica you pretty and you sexy.' A commenter said: '@iamerica_mena Namesake remind them wtf you are!#Erica's run shit!' and one other fan said: 'you look amazing!' Erica Mena   addressed what has happened in her life lately and fans and followers are showing love and support. Check out the post below. As The Shade Room noted, 'got emotional while on live, saying she took an “L.” However, her friends uplifted her & showered her with love .' 'I seem to still be getting bashed by this false narrative that I wasn’t allowing my ex husband into the delivery room. When that was filed in court it was extremely surprising to me especially because I was in the hospital prior and no effort made to be present at all,' she said not too long ago. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages