Tamar Braxton Looks Flawless In Her Latest Photos

Tamar Braxton looks amazing in her latest pics. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'Thank you to my dear friend(s) @terrellmullin who captured me fighting for every single second for myself. @ashleyseanthomas who made sure I was comfortable in my new body and the new clothes fit the new me, @mugopus made sure my face was soft and beautiful like how I felt in the inside, and @drhollycarter who told me “Tamar it’s time for some pictures(I hate photo shoots) you look and feel and you are doing better than ever!! “( Thank you my dear friends) The point is, everyone wants someone to fight for them. Not save them, FIGHT for them. In this case,it was me,' Tamar began her message.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) 'I had to fight for me. I had to save me from the old me! My husband will see this and be proud that his wife knows what it means to fight because sometimes when everything and everyone else is against you, you gotta know that there is someone on your team that will never give up. Even if it means showing up late to the fight just to make it right. It’s never too late till it’s too late #nevergiveup #stayunderconstruction  #extraordinarytamar' Tamar captioned her post. Someone said: 'Growth looks good on you friend... and I still look up to you.' One other follwoer said: 'You look amazing!! Your music is missed in RNB can’t wait for your return QUEEN,' and a commenter posted this: 'Tamar I have grown to love and respect you. It’s so easy to judge and criticize when we are not happy ourselves. I’m pushing through a horrible situation that’s has left me financial. Physically and spiritually damaged but I push through because of my son and I trust God! You are an inspiration.' One fan said: 'You came a long way I love the song you have playing in the background,' and one other follwoer said: '@tamarbraxton I am so happy for you. Doing inner work takes courage. I love this beautiful butterfly. Stay blessed and encouraged.' Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages