Plies Shares A Special Moment With A Fan On Stage

Plies shared a special moment that he had with a fan on stage. Check out the post that he shared on her social media account. 'I’m Posting This Video B/c Of How This Ambitious Young Queen Really Touched My Life. I’m Not Sure Of Her Name & Or The Reasoning For Her Amputation (Leg). But This Moment Has Refocused & Reshaped So Much In My Life In Such A Short Period Of Time. Your Courage, Your Energy & More Importantly Your Resilience Towards Life Is Unmatched,' Plies said. 'I Took Something Of My Neck That Has Been Passed Down For Years In My Family B/c I Wanted U To Have It As A Token Of My Appreciation To U!!! I Hope U Keep It Forever & Or Pass It Alone To That Person That Impacts Your Life The Way U Did Mine. Keep Living Your Life To The Fullest & Thank U For Allowing Me To Be Apart Of Your Birthday Celebration. God Bless U Queen!!!!  (Those Are Leggings Under Her Skirt For All The Perverts Looking) #Plies #PearlyPlies #CharlestonWV,' Plies captioned his post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Plies (@plies) Someone said: 'Plies you have an infectious wonderful spirit and we love you,' and a commenter said: 'I absolutely love this. God will continue to bless you Plies. People can saw what they want I support you in everyway. Impressed with giving this beautiful young lady the SPOT LIGHT. YOU WIN BRAH... YOU WIN.' A fan said: 'That’s me the tall blonde on the end! This was so special! She was ecstatic afterwards. Thank you for a great show.' One follower said: 'Your blessings will continuously overflow I love this! Your heart is pure,' and one other follower said: 'I bet you impact her life as well, she look happy.' A follower said this: 'Omggggg THIS is why we really love you @plies! Just a good personnnn!!!' and a commente rposted this message: '@plies Respect & Love for that. God definitely will give Blessing on top of Blessing.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages