Tiny Harris Celebrates T.I.’s Birthday – See Her Message

Tiny Harris is celebrating the birthday of her man, T.I. Check out the message that she shared on her social media account. 'Happy birthday to the man of my dreams. My husband @troubleman31 u have not only made all my dreams come true but I thank you for becoming the Man U are today for us!! I admire your strength, determination your creativity. But most of all your passion to love. The most well rounded man I’ve ever met. U are a Blessing to your family. My love for u is unconditional & my appreciation is everlasting… Love u My King..Mrs. H' Tiny captioned her post. Tip hopped in the comments and said: 'Thx so much boss lady. I'm drenched in appreciation for all you've added to my life. Thank You for understanding me (as much as any human could) it's my honor & extreme pleasure to serve and protect the Queen!!!! Love u 4eva you know we 4LIFERS.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Majorgirl (@majorgirl) Someone said: 'We have the same birthday happy birthday,' and a follower posted this: 'Happy birthday, bro!! Always love for #teamHARRIS it’s UP!! @troubleman31.' A follower said: 'Happy Birthday @troubleman31 & @majorgirl YOU are the perfect example of a Queen sticking by, uplifting & forever supporting your husband who loves you more than anything in the world !!! Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor of the Lord.” Someone else posted this: 'Happy bdaY uncle Tip @troubleman31 Thankyou for loving Queen @majorgirl the way you do!!!!!!' Tiny Harris just wished her pal Jermaine Dupri a happy birthday. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Happy birthday to the man @jermainedupri that put @officialxscape & many others on the map! U are truly a musical genius that brought the best out of Xscape! Thanks for making me & my girls worldwide & of course a real part of RnB history!! We are forever grateful..1st time we ever performed on @arseniohall show! Don’t pay attention to them vocals I was nervous We love u & celebrate u today,' Tiny captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages