David Adefeso Shared A Live Video With His Fans – See It Here

David Adefeso went live with his fans and followers. Check out the post that he shared on his social media account here. 'SUNDAY’s LIVE PART Thanks to everyone that joined my Live session yesterday. I’ve been getting tons of questions over the past few weeks and months so I decided to answer as many as I could - and nothing was off-limits. Hope you had as much fun as I did,' David captioned his post. Someone said: 'What is the best way to save money without having immediate access to it? Because a girl likes to shop and that’s not helping me at all. I really need to save more. What wold be your advice for an impulse buyer who wants to start saving more?'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by David Adefeso (@david.adefeso) One follower posted this: 'Thank you @david.adefeso for your transparency! I have literally been working on being intentional and getting back to what makes me successful and at peace. I share similar values as you and this was confirmation that I am on the right track! Praying with you as you grow and continue to evolve! I am not too far behind you!' Another fan said: 'Soo disappointed I missed this one.. My only question is when will U be doing it Again? Please let mi know.' More people praised his initiative and told him that he should do this again. David Adefeso is flaunting an AMA session on social media. Check out his post here. 'Although I consider everyday a new opportunity to achieve greater heights, many would consider me an epitome of the American Dream. Rising from poverty and homelessness, I have had the opportunity to do things many only dream of: like earning a Harvard MBA, doing multi billion dollar cross-border investment banking deals on private jets and limousines, and advising millionaires and billionaires on ways to increase their wealth,' David captioned his post. Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages