Tamar Braxton Looks Gorgeous In Her Latest Footage

Tamar Braxton looks gorgeous in her latest footage. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. Someone said: 'I’m coming back to LA top of October, I’m coming over for more fun,' and another follower posted this: 'You look so good babes.' One fan said: 'Its the outfit for meeeee. Can we seee that shit in 3D mommyyy,' and a commenter posted this: 'I LOVE LOVE LOVE Short hair on you!! It puts all the focus on the beautiful facial features.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) A follower said: 'What’s the point of getting work done to look like a filter and still use a filter??? Real question!' and a commenter posted this message: 'I love seeing you happy and working on you. I’m proud.' One other follower said: 'You are so inspiring I literally base my drag off of you! So thank you!' and a commenter posted this: 'ou got the Benjamin Button you and all your sisters ima pray for y’all.' One fan said: 'Id love to see a show of Tamar, Porsha, Shamea, Phaedra, Drew, and Tiffany Pollard traveling the world and experiencing different cultures. It would be so fun.' One commenter posted this: 'I love the new cut! Keep on doing you because it looks good on you!' and a follower said: 'Yes ma’am I live for the cut.' Tamar Braxton looks amazing in her latest pics. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'Thank you to my dear friend(s) @terrellmullin who captured me fighting for every single second for myself. @ashleyseanthomas who made sure I was comfortable in my new body and the new clothes fit the new me, @mugopus made sure my face was soft and beautiful like how I felt in the inside, and @drhollycarter who told me “Tamar it’s time for some pictures(I hate photo shoots) you look and feel and you are doing better than ever!! “( Thank you my dear friends) The point is, everyone wants someone to fight for them. Not save them, FIGHT for them. In this case,it was me,' Tamar began her message. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages