Gabrielle Union Makes Fans Happy With This Video Featuring Kaavia James

Gabrielle Union is making fans happy with a video featuring Kaavia James. Check it out here. 'When you try to toast the success of your book & the power of vulnerability but @kaaviajames has other plans,' and a follower said: 'She is so funny.. but at least she has your back! That's not nice daddy!' A fan posted this: 'She can’t help the main character vibes,' and a commenter said: 'She was supposed to wrap that toast up. Baby girl on the move.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Gabrielle Union-Wade (@gabunion) A follower said: 'Usually the second book is not as good as the first…..thank you for not wasting my money! Good read!' and a commenter posted this message: 'I was staring at that cup once she placed it down.' A fan said: 'Deserved!!!!! Love this book just as much as the first. Congrats. Thank you for being open, honest, and funny!!!' and a commenter posted this: 'Wait! children that call out adults are hilarious. It was the Dad don’t drop it, be nice for me…. Looking forward to reading this.' A follower posted this: 'Congratulations Queen you deserve it and more…' and a fan said: 'Listening to the part about vulnerability right now!!!' A follower posted this message: 'Congrats, Gab. I don’t drink anything pertaining to liquor. But my Cheers is genuine love for you in Christ. And your deserving of everything you achieving. Your such a classy and kind hearted woman. You give so much back. And make your brands affordable. What a blessing. And I pray your husband knows the gift he’s been trusted with. And that he never take you for granted. Sincerely from my heart Gab.' Gabrielle Union just praised Tarana J. Burke. Check out the emotional message that she shared on her social media account below. 'Today’s #WCW is the true definition of a pioneer, and I am proud to call her my friend… @taranajaneen. I was lucky enough to spend the other day with her chatting about both our books, live from D.C., and each time I am in her presence - I swear I get stronger, smarter, and more inspired,' Gaby said. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages