Kenya Moore Teaches Fans How To Stretch Preventing Injury

Kenya Moore shared an important messaage for her fans on social media. Check it out below. The proper way to stretch and heal to prevent injury,' Kenya captioned her post. Someone said: 'Kenya is a smart girl.. impressive how she educat ing us while she leaning too.. I love Kenya she is always keeping it real and giving helpful tips at the same time. We can hep but support her all they way to the mirror ball.' A follower said: 'Yes, please stretch regularly. I want to see you make it to the end injury free,' and a commenter posted this: 'Beautiful as always.. I have never liked when the girls gang up on you.' Just a little preview of my dress 😘 @DancingABC tonight at 8/pm vote early pic.twitter.com/vigS2u1aQd — KENYA MOORE (@KenyaMoore) September 20, 2021 A commenter posted this: 'I enjoyed every bit of this session, Brooklyn entered with so much joy. Love you two,' and one otheer commenter said: 'I stretch several times a day. I believe it helps with the flexibility of my body at 67 years old next month. I have been doing this for years. I didn’t really realize how much it helped me until I got older. Keep up the good work!' Someone else said: 'Stretching is so important to keep the body mobile & flexible,' and a commenter posetd this: 'So proud of you Kenya. You are showing Brooklyn how to love herself and respect herself. You are worth it and more. God has a plan for you just don't give up on Hope. Forgive those who trespass against you. God will take care of them.' A follower said: 'We want you to win too Kenya...Love you..You are a Overcomer and a Winner in Life...because of your faith of worthiness taught by your grandmother. My grandmother was and is my hero too. True love always wins.' Someone else said: 'Kenya's assistant has a beautiful soothing voice.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages