Tamar Braxton Flaunts A Video With Her Best Friend – See Who It Is

Tamar Braxton shared a video featuring her BFF. Check out who it is here. 'My best friend. My background singer. My joke partner. My ride or die @loganland8 everyday is the funnest day ever everyone that meets you knows that here at our blessed home- #nationalsonday is everyday love you sunshine,' Tamar captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) Someone said: 'I got a long lasting and a life changing business deal for you HMU and see if you'd like to give ur a shot,' and a commenter posted this: ' you two are definitly somrthing else!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) Tamar also shared the following post which she captioned with these words: 'I love Christmas and It’s A Wonderful Lifetime makes everything better! Holiday movies return on November 12th on @lifetimetv! Starting on the 26th, there’s a new movie every night leading up to December 25th. Sit back, enjoy the holiday season with your family and get ready for It’s A Wonderful Lifetime! #lifetime #itsawonderfullifetime #christmas #holidays.' Tamar Braxton   looks amazing in her latest pics. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'Thank you to my dear friend(s) @terrellmullin who captured me fighting for every single second for myself. @ashleyseanthomas who made sure I was comfortable in my new body and the new clothes fit the new me, @mugopus made sure my face was soft and beautiful like how I felt in the inside, and @drhollycarter who told me “Tamar it’s time for some pictures(I hate photo shoots) you look and feel and you are doing better than ever!! “( Thank you my dear friends) The point is, everyone wants someone to fight for them. Not save them, FIGHT for them. In this case,it was me,' Tamar began her message. Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages