Tamar Braxton Is Beyond Excited About Her New Show

Tamar Braxton could not be more excited about her latest project. Check out her video below. 'Omg!!! I’m soooo super excited about my new show on @bigolive.usa it’s all about beauty babeeeeeyyy!! Although I look crazy today, everyone who knows me knows that I am here for all beauty, all skin.. I’m IN!!! Hit me up on tryittamar@beautyxbraxton.com so I can see what your using, selling, swear by and al your beauty secrets!! We are talking Hair, skin, body and face!!! @bigolive.usa Thursday’s at 8 is the place see you tomorrow ' Tamar said. Someone posted this messaage: 'And I’ll definitely be tuning in sis,' and someone else said: 'Tamar is that you on the masked singer.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) Another follower said: 'TAMAR YOU ARE THE PUFFER FISH AND YOU CANT DENY IT!! You can try to mask that voice all you want but it's too good to hide lol,' and a follower posted this: 'TAMAR YOU ARE THE PUFFER FISH AND YOU CANT DENY IT!! You can try to mask that voice all you want but it's too good to hide lol.' One other commenter posted this: 'Yes!! This is beautiful!! I would love to talk about my New Spa! @nuenergyspa !!! Im a beauty business owner!! Well, I’m a holistic spa owner and I’m opening on October 2 here in LA! I would love to talk about my products and services!!' Someone else said: 'Ok babyyyyyyyy you’re the fish on The Masked Singer. I know this is you!!! congratulations on your new show!' Tamar Braxton is addressing her future husband. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'My husband is going to see this picture and say “Tay you look so young and pretty in this picture but you have too much make up on” … and Ima go wash my face and put on a short set #extraordinarytamar,' Tamar said. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages