Kandi Burruss Praises Her Friends – See Her Message Here

Kandi Burruss praises her friends and she shared a message for them on IG. Check it out here. 'It’s a beautiful thing when you’ve known a person over 30yrs & it’s still all love! I met @reeceodum in 5th grade & then along came @carmoncambrice & @msterry40 in 6th grade. It’s crazy how time flies!' Kandi captioned her post. Someone said: 'I don't post fights or gore and i accept really slow.XD' and a commenter said: 'Gosh,i really want a bad boy to chat with me now😘😍'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) One other follower posted this: 'Since 5th grade?! Then why in the world would your mother think she would mess around with Todd. You’d think she’d know her since y’all been friends for so long 🀦🏾‍♀️' A follower said: 'I’ve been with my life long friends for 30 + years. We’ve been friends since 9th grade. Out of the of us, I’m the only one not married,' and a follower said: 'Lovely friendship!!! There is nothing like genuine friends!!!' Kandi Burruss shared some photos from her hubby's birthday celebration. Check out her pics. 'So many people came out to show love to my baby @todd167 for his bday! These pics only reflect a few but every single person that came please know that we love y’all! ❤️🎁😘' Kandi Burruss reveals her morning with Ace Wells Tucker. Check out her post here. 'This was my morning. My little Ace with his Team Lightening (The Blue team) were killing it! ⚽️ πŸ₯…' Kandi captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages