Porsha Williams Has A Message For Dish Nation Family

Porsha Williams has a message for the Dish Nation family. Check it out below. 'I love you @dishnation family!! You will always hold a special place in my heart !!' she captioned her post. Someone said: 'When you stop by LA you will always have an open mic waiting for you. Love You and Miss you already,' and another follower posted this: 'Awe this tribute was so sweet ❤️ looking forward to what’s next for P'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) One other commenter said: 'I'm truly going to miss your beautiful face on Dish Nation. 😍❤️ Good luck on new journey in life!πŸ™πŸΎ' and a follwoer said: 'That was so nice. Congratulations on your new journey and endeavors πŸ’ž' Another fan posted this: 'Gonna miss you sis...but keep growing and expanding your horizons!πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ‘‘' and a fan said: '4Plz dnt move...I know you WON'T do well outside of your country...u can visit but dnt live outside you country, men true side comes out whe. They have you to themselves that's all am saying.' One fan wrote: 'I’m over here crying with you Porsha. I want be waking up early any more watching Dish Nation,' and another follower posted this: 'Omg I cried ! This was so sweet ! You have truly grown . Best of luck !!! ❤️' A fan said: 'What a wonderful TV family. They love and truly wish you well. πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸŽŠ I can’t wait for your next chapter.' Porsha Williams radiated from within in this video. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Thank you my love @iamsimonguobadia πŸ’• & Thank you to all of my followers on @amazonlive πŸ™ŒπŸΎ Thank always have the best time and I love that your enjoying my fav amazon items ! See you next Friday 2pm est/11am pst!! πŸ’• Love ya … BTW my entire outfit is from @amazon #SpaDay #Selfcare #ABetterYou #PositiveVibes,' Porsha captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages