Kandi Burruss Makes Fans’ Day With This Birthday Video For Todd Tucker

Kandi Burruss shared a video on her social media account in which people can see Todd Tucker celebrating his birthday. Check out the post here. 'If I can’t do anything else I know how to throw a party! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚@todd167 had a great bday. I wasn’t gonna post this but since Todd already posted I suppose it’s ok.#ToddsFirst48πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚' Todd captioned his post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) Someone said: 'You definitely know how to throw a party, and a commenter posted this: 'I will attend a Kandi party. I must. Lol.' Someone else said: 'The shrimp and grits are the best at this place,' and a fan posted this message: 'Saw my favorites Kenya and Cynthia.' A fan wrote this: 'We need another Kandi Koated Nights Dungeon Party in Atlanta,' and a commenter posted: 'Aww yay love it!! You do throw awesome parties sis πŸ”₯ #funtimes πŸ˜‚' One fan wrote this: 'Kandi Does Throw Some Very VERY Lit Parties!! πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ™Œ' and a follower said: 'Yes your wife Rock‼️ Glad you enjoyed your 48❤️ it looks lit πŸ”₯' Kandi Burruss announced to her fans that she has a new video on her YouTube channel. Check it out here. 'Part 2 of the body series is up on my Youtube page! My girl @tiarramonet sat down with me to talk about some of her body work & her thoughts about plastic surgery. Link in my bio!' Kandi captioned her post. Tiarra Monet said: 'If you know me … you know how I feel about KANDI 😒 THIS is one for the books, such an honor to sit w| you 🀎 You are such a light.' A follower posted this: 'This is nice Kandi. We need to have these conversations,' and a commenter said: 'Kandi you needs work on yo face expressions … that’s what’s nene was talking about 🀣🀣🀣' 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages