Naomi Campbell Says Her Career Cost Her Finding a Soulmate

Naomi Campbell to be Honored During New York Fashion Week

Naomi Campbell has one of the most iconic modeling careers in history but in a new interview with The Cut, she stated it impacted her love life.

Speaking on sacrifices that she had to take, Campbell highlights the main one was finding a soul mate.

“I’d say the sacrifice is really finding that soul mate who will understand you,” Campbell said. “I’m strong, but I’m also sensitive. I know that in relationships I have to compromise.”

In her past, Campbell has allegedly dated Usher, Leonardo DiCaprio, and more. She at once was engaged to businessman Flavio Briatore, but dissolved in 2002.

Back in May, Campbell revealed that she became a mother. “A beautiful little blessing has chosen me to be her mother,” Campbell captioned a post on Instagram, “So [honored] to have this gentle soul in my life there are no words to describe the lifelong bond that I now share with you my angel. There is no greater love.”

The post Naomi Campbell Says Her Career Cost Her Finding a Soulmate appeared first on The Source.

https://ift.tt/2CAwNZr
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages