Kandi Burruss Has An Invitation For Fans For October

Kandi Burruss has an invitation for her fans for this October. Check it out here. 'Who’s coming to watch the show @coloredmanplay with me in October?! I went to see the theater that we’re playing in & our writer/creator @keenanthemuse gave a little info about the show! This is my first time being a producer on a Broadway show! I’m so excited! #GoldenTheater #Broadway' she captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) Someone said: 'VerifiedCongratulations girl 🥳🥳🥳 that’s so awesome 🙌🏾' and a commenter posted this: 'So proud of you Kandi and inspired!' One follower said: ', cannot wait to see it. This content is NECESSARY!' and someone else posted this: 'Love Kandi! She is talent and entrepreneurship. Kandi your projects are so diverse!' A follower said: 'Dang!! Kandi you are doing so many big things!! Stay blessed and positive ❤' and someone else posted this: 'Damn how many hats do u wear on a DAILY😘❤️🎊#bosslady' Kandi Burruss shared a video on her social media account in which people can see Todd Tucker celebrating his birthday. Check out the post here. 'If I can’t do anything else I know how to throw a party! 😂😂😂@todd167 had a great bday. I wasn’t gonna post this but since Todd already posted I suppose it’s ok.#ToddsFirst48🎂🎂🎂🎂' Kandi captioned her post. Kandi Burruss  announced to her fans that she has a new video on her YouTube channel. Check it out here. 'Part 2 of the body series is up on my Youtube page! My girl @tiarramonet sat down with me to talk about some of her body work & her thoughts about plastic surgery. Link in my bio!' Kandi captioned her post. Tiarra Monet said: 'If you know me … you know how I feel about KANDI 😢 THIS is one for the books, such an honor to sit w| you 🤎 You are such a light.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages