Drake Supports a Fan’s Family with Wheelchair Accessible Van

E9 pe2GXMAIlAW3

With Certified Lover Boy on the horizon, Drake is taking care of his fans in additional ways. The Jasmine Brand notes, Drizzy provided a fan named Rob with a 2021 Dodge Pro Master Wheelchair Conversion Van to help transport Rob’s sister Dora.

Rob hit Instagram to thank God and the OVO superstar for the van.

“Those that know me, know he’s my favorite rapper/artist of all time,” Rob wrote. “He has been a HUGE blessing for me and my family. Glad to call him brother and friend. I don’t have to use the pick up truck to take her to her appointments anymore. We can all ride comfortably, especially Dora, to her doctor appts. with little effort. This has changed our lives for the better.”

Drake commented on the post, “Love my g love to the family!!! Big wheels keep rolling!!!”

The post Drake Supports a Fan’s Family with Wheelchair Accessible Van appeared first on The Source.

https://ift.tt/2V06pSi
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages