David Adefeso Shares A Video And Asks For Fans’ Opinions

David Adefeso shared a video on his social media account that has his fans laughing. Check it out here. 'Ladies, what would you do if your man told you this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Fellas, is this true? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…' David captioned his post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by David Adefeso (@david.adefeso) Someone said: 'he sent me this video ….but I still don’t get it and we argue a lot abt it' and a commenter posted this: 'I believe this to be true πŸ˜‚ Men need space, but they need u to be close by, I think.' A fan said: 'This is very true... plot twist: desirable women usually have their own interests going on so our men end up missing us and searching for us. Like a perpetual game of hide and seek. 10+ years later and I'm always looking for new places to hide, because he's always "it' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†' Someone else posted this: 'Really, I haven't found that from men of my past. They always want my company, my input in decisions, my passions to transfer, however it is I who don't want so much crowding towards me. I need my space for my thoughts of creativity.' A follower said: 'I understand completely...this is a certain type of guy...and he should take total care to relate this to the woman..cause basically when we hook up...unless you have a bad disposition...there's no place i wanna be than in your company...when time allows.' A fan said: 'I didn’t realize this but it does make a lot of sense. I have always made sure I have a life outside my relationship. I am good with giving my man some space. Like this weekend I am going away on a girls’ trip.' David Adefeso tells fans and followers how to start their own business. Check out his post below. David said: 'Too many of our fellow Americans live in poverty — and there is no excuse, considering we live in the wealthiest country in the World. These 3 simple rules can help propel 75% of people out of poverty. So if you know someone who is poor, destitute, hungry or underserved, please send this to them — it could change their lives. Share it, Save it, click the link in my bio for full video.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages