Tiny Harris’ Daughter, Heiress Harris, Has A New YouTube Video Out

Tiny Harris' daughter, Heiress Harris has a new YouTube video out. Check it out here. 'She’s going places… @heiressdharris check out her New YouTube video #HeiressDoesItAll ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒž‼️' Tiny said. Someone posted this: 'The way I smiled. Thank you for having her for me ๐Ÿ˜ข' and a follower said: 'She look like the Spanish girl from cheetah girls 2 that chuchi became friends with in Barcelona .. idk if it’s the eyes but I see it. ❤️'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Majorgirl (@majorgirl) A follower posted this: 'Love Love Love her! ๐Ÿ˜ yes @kamayadaplug that’s your baby! Precious and Major all over again ❤️' and a commenter said: 'Heiress is a beautiful little girl. So intelligent and sweet like Tiny. I know you are a proud momma ❤️❤️' One fan posted this: 'Awww she looks gorgeous esp in green ๐Ÿ’šbless her always ๐Ÿฅฐ' and a follower posted this: 'My baby she’s definitely going amazing places and will make a major impact on this world ❤️❤️❤️' A fan wrote: 'She really is true blessing.. She reminds me of my Grandbaby,' and a fan said: 'She already there! We all just tryna keep up!' A follower posted this: 'This little girl is so adorable and awesome. You go baby.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ' Tiny Harris shared a prank video involving her mother. Check it out here. 'For all those I’m close to know that I am in love with this prank & so I had my niece @mikaylacottle go prank my mom @diannecottlepope yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Mama this why I love you so darn much!! U are the Rock of our family the glue that holds us all together. My whole entire universe begins with u!! Thank you for being the best Mother any 3kids or millions grandkids could as for… show my Queen some bday love.. My ๐Ÿ 4L ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’“' Tiny captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages