Porsha Williams Shares A New Photo Featuring PJ And Makes Fans’ Day

Porsha Williams shared a photo on her social media account that is making fans' day. Check it out here. 'Good morning saints ♥️πŸ™ŒπŸΎ Have a wonderful day and eat your oatmeal lol' Porsha captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) Someone said: 'She’s getting soo big. Beautiful 😍' and another folower posetd this: 'Too cute πŸ₯° the way she said the yea with so much joy 😍❤️' One fan posted: 'Porsha yu is my wife 😍I love yu baby' and one other follower said: 'It's her smile for me, good morning PJ.' A fan posted this: 'Omg she is beautiful 😍 what a site to wake up to.' Porsha Williams radiated from within in this video. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Thank you my love @iamsimonguobadia πŸ’• & Thank you to all of my followers on @amazonlive πŸ™ŒπŸΎ Thank always have the best time and I love that your enjoying my fav amazon items ! See you next Friday 2pm est/11am pst!! πŸ’• Love ya … BTW my entire outfit is from @amazon #SpaDay #Selfcare #ABetterYou #PositiveVibes,' Porsha captioned her post. Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages