Porsha Williams’ Fans Say That Africa Looks Perfect On Her – Check Out Her New Look

Porsha Williams is flaunting a new look on her social media account. Check out what fans have to say about all this below. 'What an absolutely beautiful welcoming by the people of Benin here in the home of the honorable Chief Gabriel Igbinedion. Thank you to my new sister for sending me my fabulous dressThis is the city that raised my fiancé and I’m so blessed to come back and have this experience with him. #1stStopinNigeria #Homecoming #LuvUHubby #CheckIgStory #ILoveItHere,' Porsha captioned her post. Someone said: 'Our Benin Princess @porsha4real Wedding of the century loading....' and another followe rposted this: '@porsha4real Africa looks beautiful on you have fun! Take it all in. And continue to dance and laugh and love like no one is watching. Love you sis.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) One commenter said: 'Wealth looks good on Ms.Porsha honey!' and someone else posted the message: 'I hate to say this but everything about this is uncomfortable there is no way she will convert to this lifestyle.' A commenter said: 'So dope!!! He is the owner of middle school and I high school I went to,' and a followe rposted this: 'I love that dress! You are glowing! Hopefully this is your happily ever after.' A fan said: 'Benin is where my DNA has been traced to. Would love to visit one day!' Porsha Williams is addressing the first day of fall. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Tomorrow is the first day of fall and you know what that means…it’s time to change your SHEETS! Y’all let me tell you, good sheets change the game!! I designed @pamperedbyporsha because we all deserve to be pampered Shop today at PamperedByPorsha.com.' Porsha Williams is showing off an exotic look, and her fans are here for it. Just check out the video that she shared on her social media account https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages