Kenya Moore Shares An Adorable Video Featuring Baby Brooklyn Daly

Kenya Moore shared a sweet video featuring baby Brooklyn Daly. Check out her post here. 'Had a horrible day and then this happened. @thebrooklyndaly is the light and joy of my life. Her pure spirit and love for her mommy is all I ever wanted. #myforeverlove #TheDevilNeverSleeps' Kenya said. Someone else posted this: 'Omg!!!! 😂😂😂 I’m in love with this! I’m over here cracking up, sis! Lmao. She’s so adorable!! 😩😍 Pops-sis-cool! 😂🥰'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@thekenyamoore) One follower posted this: 'God will always how you when He’s near and sometimes it’s through the innocence of a child. 🙏🏽❤️' Someone said: 'And you better had given this little angel a popsiskle,' and one other follower said: 'That first time after you just broke it down for her 😂 I can’t!' A fan said: 'She’s gowjuus and smart ❤️❤️❤️ what a blessed kenya I’m so happy for u' and a commenter posted this: 'from the way you loved velvet back in the first few seasons of RHOA i knew you would be such an amazing mother. And you are , raising such a beautiful and amazing daughter as well ❤️❤️❤️' Someone else said: 'We are in Louisiana with no electricity. This was truly a joy to watch' and a commenter posted this: 'That’s why she’s so smart. She has a mother who teaches her. Beauty and brains.' A fan posted this message: ' I thought she was saying pop at first . I was thinking she has some Detroit in her so 🥰' Kenya Moore was featured on Amazon Live, and her fans could not be prouder of her. Check out her message to them. 'Thank you for watching my @amazonlive today. Check out my link in bio to follow me and order all the fall #fashion I curated for you. All under $100!' she captioned her post. Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages