Gabrielle Unions Flaunts Her Melanin For Fans And They Send Her Love

Gabrielle Union is showing off her striking looks and her fans and followers are sending her love. Check out the sweet words that they dropped in the comments section for her. 'It's the melanin and yummy knits for me Link in bio for my new @nyandcompany collection,' Gabrielle said. Someone posted this: 'I just love your hair cute top,' and one other follwoer said: 'And it’s EVERYTHING Sis!!! I love the cut too!' Another follower said: 'That cut is absolutely beautiful on you!!!' and more fans praised her fresh hairdo. One commenter left this message: 'The way l love this woman, you'd swear I've met her before,' and one other follower said: 'Loving the hair...and the knits too of course!' A fan said: 'Here's your reminder to fix your posture and stay motivated,' and one other follower said: 'I’ve bought so many items from your collection. I wore one of your dresses to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and received multiple compliments! I’ve already picked out what I’m buying for fall!' A commenter dropped this line for Gaby in the comments: 'My favourite actress, fashionista and business woman ever!' Someone else said: 'This is your friendly reminder to FIX YOUR FUCKING POSTURE ..that's all carry on.' In other news, Gabrielle Union just praised Tarana J. Burke. Check out the emotional message that she shared on her social media account below. Today’s #WCW is the true definition of a pioneer, & I am proud to call her my friend: @TaranaBurke. Each time I am in her presence, I swear I get stronger, smarter & more inspired. She is the Founder of the #MeToo movement, and within starting that, gave a voice to the voiceless. pic.twitter.com/Ocg8CjpXe2 — Gabrielle Union (@itsgabrielleu) September 22, 2021 'She is the Founder of the #MeToo movement, and within starting that, gave a voice to the voiceless and allowed for the healing and equality of so many suffering in silence. Time named her “Person of the Year,” and she has been dubbed a “silence breaker.” I am a better woman for knowing her. Make sure to get a copy of her book “Unbound.” Let us lift her up in the light of goodness and hold her there,' Gabrielle captioned her post. Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages