David Adefeso Makes Fans’ Day With This Message

David Adefeso made his fans' day with the following message. Check out what he posted on social media. '#FlashbackFriday @NCAA PAC 10 Champion @danielleadefeso and #WallStreet David! Those days I felt like I owned the World and anything was possible. As a late-model Range Rover driving, Wall Street millionaire, my ambition was unadulterated and my faith in the future was unmatched,' David captioned her post. He continued and said: 'But I was operating inside of a system that would never permit me to fully explore the extent of my ambitions. So I stepped out (of the existing system), stepped down (to re-energize), and have now propelled forward (by creating my own system)! “Sometimes the rules are meant to be followed; other times they are meant to be broken!”Happy Friday!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by David Adefeso (@david.adefeso) Someone said: 'I needed this message today! Thank you! ❤️' and a follower said: 'yes sir you are correct this level of thinking that has brought us this far as created problems that it cant solve.....Albert einstein was right👏👏.' One fan posted this: 'He is always a strong 💪 man!! Keep it that way and watch out everything will be just fine 😍😍. Strong willed David!!' A follower said: 'Profound! Well done sir, thank you for sharing. Have a blessed weekend,' and a commenter posted this: 'That’s freaking Beautiful! Get all the way free is at the top of my list!!' David Adefeso is offering his fans and followers some pretty useful advice on the importance of failing. Check out the message that he shared on his social media account. 'Contrary to common beliefs, success is determined by your perspective on failure,' David began his message. He continued and said: 'How you approach failure determines how you’re going to navigate life afterwards. Your mindset is key.' Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebrities. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages