Toni Braxton Reveals Her Exclusive Fragrance Called Breathe

Toni Braxton recently revealed her fragrance to her fans and followers on social media. Check out her clip and message here. 'Have you heard about my exclusive fragrance #BREATHE? Join me today on Facebook as I go LIVE with @HSN at 12pm & 6pm EST to talk about my signature scent. Don't forget, you can now purchase #BREATHE exclusively with @hsn. Tap the link in bio to shop!' Toni captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Toni Braxton (@tonibraxton) Someone said: 'Toni the living Legend, does it again! #loveya,' and a fan said: 'I bet this smells phenomenal! I swear I listened to this song 2 billion times back in the day! A timeless classic and fave.' A follower posted this: 'I have it and love it. The smell is soft, light & beautiful. The bottle is absolutely beautiful' and a follower said: 'How is it that you still don’t look a day over 30 such a goddess.' A commenter said: 'I sure have! I get compliments every time I wear it @tonibraxton …and the bottle is superrrrr kewT,' and a follower said: 'My daughter 27 yrs ago was born to this tune playing. Plus I seen you live at Wembley 30 yrs ago love from across the pond.' Someone else said: 'Omg you're a beautiful woman my favorite singer miss Toni Michelle Braxton . One I will meet you my dream will come true.' Toni Braxton warmed up her fans with a video that she shared on her social media account. You can check it out below. Someone said: 'Lawd we so blessed to still Have this Living Musical Legend around long with her musical Talented Family#godisgood.' One other follower said: 'I remember this performance! It was (and still is) amazing.' Someone else said: 'Toni at the awards performance bad bad bad but also lemme say how fantastic the dance choreography was too.' One follower posted this: 'Thank You So Much. May God Continue To Bless You, And Your Family,' and a commenter said: 'Your voice is so phenomenal, heavenly and unique. Love you Queen.' A fan said: 'Fall: Feeling a love laugh. I got christ love and laughter. Not Satan sin and doom. Toni B. Awesome performance.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages