Porsha Williams Is Grateful For Drew Sidora’s Support

Porsha Williams is showing love to a friend following her massive support. Check out her message here. 'Thank you to my beautiful friend @drewsidora for your constant love and support!! & I have to add you been killing that @gonakedhair Just Gorgeous #ThePursuitOfPorsha,' Porsha captioned her post. Someone said: 'Drewski has been eating that GoNaked hair like it's brunch!' and a follower posted: '_ I’m so mad that this is her real name. I honestly thought she was just the character on the game.' A commenter posted this: 'Drew is the kind of person who is always cheering for her friends She has a true heart,' and more people shared love via the comments.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Author 📚 (@porsha4real) One other follower said: '@porsha4real Dennis is not a dead beat stop that..Because he called u out...Plus how Simon want to play daddy to Pilar but nit his own kids..Gurlll.' A fan said: '@porsha4real in the conversation with Simon telling you to return Dennis robe are you wearing the go naked hair ? I’m in love with it and is it Indian ? Is it bodywave.' In other news, Porsha Williams talks about the reviews for her book. Check out the message and the clip that she shared on her social media account. 'I can’t believe the reviews for #ThePursuitOfPorsha Thank you all for your love and support! I am so happy that my story is resonating with all of you - Click the link in my bio to order your copy today! P.S. it makes a great Christmas gift,' Porsha captioned her post. Someone said: 'I just got done listening to the Audible of your book and I felt like I was there with you in every chapter. Great read! You are Amazing,' and a commenter said: 'Happy Holidays! Too you and Your Family.' Porsha Williams reveals Fam Hair Goals and she shared a message on her social media account. Check out the post that she shared on IG below. 'Did someone say fam hair goals?? #PorshasFamilyMatters all-new episode tonight on @bravotv (Search Real Housewives Of Atlanta ) Now You know my whole fam and I am wearing @GoNakedHair always - Shop all our looks here and more at GoNakedHair.com' she captioned her post. Someone said: 'This show is very entertaining but it’s too many unnecessary characters involved.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages