NeNe Leakes Is Spending Her Holidays With Her New Boo

NeNe Leakes spends her holidays with her new boo. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. In one hand I want to be like “it’s too soon “… On the other hand, life is precious and you can’t wait sometimes… So ya… It’s bittersweet. Someone said: 'She really could’ve waited until 2022,' and a follower said: 'You can move on without so much public display.' A follower said: 'my thing is if I’m husband just passed I wouldn’t even be on socials I’d probably still be grieving,' and a commenter posted this: 'I love her but this why after Greg’s passing she was fed up with all the flower arrangements ppl kept sending to her home.' A fan said: 'I personally think she was done with Greg and then he got sick so she went back and so now that he’s gone she finally feels comfortable dating publicly. In other words ms leaks was done with Greg way before he passed.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) Someone else posted this: 'I don’t care what y’all say, but she’s doing tooo much after losing her husband of 20+ year’s just a couple of months ago.' NeNe Leakes filmed some clips with her new man, and she shared them, online. Check them out below. A follower said: 'In one hand I want to be like “it’s too soon “… On the other hand, life is precious and you can’t wait sometimes… So ya… It’s bittersweet.' A commenter posted this: 'I personally think she was done with Greg and then he got sick so she went back and so now that he’s gone she finally feels comfortable dating publicly. In other words ms leaks was done with Greg way before he passed.' Someone else said: 'Looks like the perfect cast to me @thetalkcbs should make this permanent… @sherylunderwood,' and a commente rposted this: 'Congratulations @neneleakes I pray Hod blesses you with all your hearts desires. You are a strong black sister, even if you have to put on a brave smile. Be blessed, cause your angel Greg is watching over you.' A fan said: 'I saw you yesterday on The Talk and you were great @neneleakes and made sure set my DVR you'll do great as a permanent fixture on a talk show.' NeNe Leakes  is getting a lot of love from her fans after she shared these pics on her social media account. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages