Kenya Moore Addresses A Very Important Health Issue

Kenya Moore addressed a really important health issue. Check out her post here. 'Here comes the sun. And here comes a migraine attack… I’ve suffered from migraine since I was 14 and migraine pain makes me want to crawl back in bed and hide until it goes away. But now that I’m a mom, my daughter needs me so my doctor recommended Nurtec® ODT (rimegepant) 75 mg! @nurtecodt can be used to treat or prevent migraines. Go to nurtec.com to find out more. Individual results may vary. #NurtecODT is for acute treatment of migraine and preventive treatment of episodic migraine in adults. Prescription only. Don't take if allergic to Nurtec ODT or its ingredients. Most common side effects were nausea and stomach pain/indigestion. Talk to your doctor about Nurtec ODT. Swipe for Important Safety Information and see @nurtecodt_pi,' Kenya captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@kenya) Someone said: 'Thanks for sharing babe - definitely going to save this hope your migraines subside.' A commente posted this: 'All we're saying is, certain Bravo celebs aren't multifaceted like Kenya Moore!!!! When your resume is so extensive, you are talented enough & have the capacity to go BEYOND Bravo! #KeyHive.' One fan said: 'Idk & idc if this is just an ad but Nurtec is the truth. I suffer from migraines very often. Nurtec is dissolvable and works right away.' A follower said: 'You better collect them coins for you and Brooklyn. Miss you guys,' and a commente rposted this: 'I’m happy it’s working sis. Nurtec to the rescue! Love you.' One fan said: 'I need this in my life I have had migraine from age 11 finally there is hope is this a prescription meds @kenya.' Not too long ago, Kenya made her fans happy with her post, including Brooklyn Daly. Check it out below. 'I wanted to share one of my favorite things: @HomeRunInn! The more I learned about Home Run Inn, the more I loved them. Their ingredients are all-natural and is something I love because I feel good about feeding it to the fam. They also have donated over a million pizzas to communities in need, which I couldn’t love more!' Kenya said. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages