Jordyn Woods Impresses Fans With Her Latest Look – Check Out Her Video Here

Jordyn Woods managed to impress her fans and followers with this video that she shared on her social media account. Check it out below. 'snow falling is so pretty to me, must be the California girl in me that’s mesmerized,' Jordyn captioned her post. Someone said: 'Should’ve laid down and made a snow angel,' and a commenter said: 'growing up in it hits different I didn’t appreciate snow until hours before I moved out of it. definitely diamonds from the sky.' A follwoer posetd this: 'You look so beautiful Jordyn! Im an LA based wardrobe stylist & I’d love to work with you in 2022 & get those outfits lined up for all your events & content! I’ve made you a visual proposal for you. How can I set up a meeting with you?'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by HEIR JORDYN (@jordynwoods) One other follower said: 'Yeah it's the Cali girl cuz I'm a Cali girl...although Tahoe is near us,' and a commenter said: '@kaylaaleoo meanwhile she's hanging out in Minnetonka lmfao.' A follower said: 'Yes because in Canada I see this most of the time and this shit ghetto as hell .. but you look great girl,' and more people continued to praise Jordyn. Not too long ago, it's been revealed that Jordyn Woods shared s video from a paradisiac location, and fans made sure to show her love. Someone said: 'I was so confused to see grenades in a bike basket i had to rewatch,' and a commenter posted this: 'This is the best ad I've seen for COD, actually kept my attention.' One fan said: 'Lol im still lost! Did they add the affects to a video they already made?' and a follower posted this: 'This Will Probably Be Ignored As Usual, But I’m A 18 Yr Old Rapper From TEXAS. You Would Really Make My Day By Liking This Comment And Checking Me Out So More People Can Notice Me. Thank You And God Bless Yall.' Jordyn Woods shared some motivational pics on her social media account, in which she looks amazing. Check out the pics here. 'It’s the last day to shop the @frst.place sale! You can get up to 45% off my workout guides with the code: CYBER20, making them only $17.99 for today only! This is a one-time purchase and you’ll then have the guide + access to the FRSTPLACE app for life! We won’t be doing another sale this good for a very long time, so don't miss out!' she began her message. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages