Kandi Burruss Misses The Good Old Days When Life Was Safe Outside – See Her IG Post

Kandi Burruss misses the good old days when life was safe outside. Check out the emotional post that she shared on her social media account below. 'This popped up in my memories. This was a few years ago when it was still safe to be out! The good old days, oh how I miss them!' Kandoi captioned her post. Someone said: 'I know one thing…. If you post ONE more memory anything and I don’t pop up, I’m taking it personally!!' and a follower posted this: 'I know right we want safe days back. love u Kandi.' A commenter posted this: 'I just shared the same thing great mind think alike!' and a follower said: 'r You always have a candid smile for the people Kandi.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) One other follower said: 'Baby @shameamorton gone step. Friend gone always be in attendance!' and a follower said: 'The best to ever do it!!! I met Ari Lennox at your restaurant! J Cole up next.' Someone else said: 'Beautiful memories. Positive thoughts. One day again.' Recently, we revealed that Kandi Burruss has fans cheering for her following her latest IG post. Check out what she shared on her social media account below. 'With so much going on in the world I’m so glad that I was able to help bring some smiles to the faces of some families this year. My foundation @kandicares along with @goodrco & @gta_law came together to make some Christmas wishes come true! Thanks to the team for still making it happen in spite of me being in quarantine. I wish I could’ve been there with y’all!' Kandi said. A commenter posted this: 'Share the link to your org! I’d love to help! I remember being that kid receiving Christmas gifts through the Salvation Army as a child. It made my mom so happy to see us happy Beautiful humble memories.' A follower said: 'God bless you for your good works Kandi. The blessings of God shall be in your hands and running over.' Kandi is getting tons of love from her fans. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages