Kandi Burruss’ Fans Are Proud Of What She Did With Her KandiCares Charity Foundation

Kandi Burruss has fans cheering for her following her latest IG post. Check out what she shared on her social media account below. 'With so much going on in the world I’m so glad that I was able to help bring some smiles to the faces of some families this year. My foundation @kandicares along with @goodrco & @gta_law came together to make some Christmas wishes come true! Thanks to the team for still making it happen in spite of me being in quarantine. I wish I could’ve been there with y’all!' Kandi said.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) A commenter posted this: 'Share the link to your org! I’d love to help! I remember being that kid receiving Christmas gifts through the Salvation Army as a child. It made my mom so happy to see us happy Beautiful humble memories.' A follower said: 'God bless you for your good works Kandi. The blessings of God shall be in your hands and running over.' One other commenter posted this message: 'You’re always giving back. It’s a beautiful thing to see. May God continue to bless you and your family Happy Holidays.' Someone else said: 'Kandi you are always a blessing to others that’s why God continues to bless you…. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!' A fan posted this: ' God bless u Kandi love u so glad I got to meet u backstage in 2014 at mickoldean kids choice awards' Someone else said: 'That's really nice Kandi. This is one of the reasons why you're one of my favorite people.' Kandi Burruss is celebrating one of her BFFs and she made sure to share a sweet message on her IG account. Check out her post here. 'It’s my girl @imnails birthday!!!!!! I hope this next year brings you so much joy, success, & fun times. Everybody give my girl some bday love!' Kandi captioned her post. Also, Kandi Burruss and Kenya Moore are sharing some pics with their little ones. 'When you trying to get good pics with your little ones but they aren’t having it!' Kandi captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages