Tamar Braxton Shared A Clip With Many Bomb Memories

Tamar Braxton shared a clip with a lot of bomb memories that has fans in awe. Check out the clip that she shared on her social media account below. 'It’s @loganland8 cup in the corner for me. the way the two of you got along was like it was all meant to be. we have so many bomb memories…..You were such an awesome Godfather, friend and brother to me. I miss you every single day. Happy heavenly birthday - Marty Tay,' Tamar captioned her post. Someone said: 'The best friendship on reality television ever,' and a commenter posted this: 'Happy heavenly birthday Lashawn! We all miss you if no one cared YOU DID!! Your care and love for her we saw and felt!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) One other follower posted this: 'Omg I loved y’all relationship. My favorite moment is of the moment you broke out in the song about Jesus being a landscaper.' Someone else said: 'I loved him on the show. Such a funny and refreshing person to watch. May he RIP such a talent and good friend to many.' One other follower posted this: 'That episode when u sung “Jesus is a landscaper too”.. he was cracking up,' A fan posted this: 'I’m so glad we were able to get a glimpse of this amazing man from your show! You two together on screen was comedic gold! When he saw you up on that high fireplace and said, “what in the action Jackson” It was hysterically funny & what all the viewers were thinking too lol prayers & comfort to all who loved him.' Someone else said: 'He seemed to be such a ball of light, joy, and laughter. He was definitely my friend in my head!' In other recent news, Tamar Braxton shared a message on her social emdia account in which she is expressing her gratitude for all that she has. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'I have done a lot of cool things in my life, and I’m so grateful that God is still allowing me to have these amazing experiences. I first met this outstanding lady when I was 12 years old. In that very house in Philadelphia where we shot this fun show in 2021. Spending time with @mspattilabelle has always been amazing and special and family. Don’t miss this event. We are cooking, singing and having a ball. See ya Sunday on @tvonetv,' Tamar captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages