Jonah Hill Praises Beyonce – Check Out His Clip And Message

Jonah Hill shared a message on his social media account in which he is praising Beyonce. Check out the clip and message he shared. '@beyonce our friendship has evolved so much over the years. Life gets in the way sometimes; family, kids, career, etc. While we don’t see each other as much day to day as we used to, it’s beautiful that we can still collaborate artistically on such important pieces of work such as this. We don’t say it enough to each other, but you mean a lot to me πŸ’–' he captioned his post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Jonah Hill (@jonahhill) Someone said: 'Jonah the way you’re living your life lately brings me so much joy. Love to see it!' and a commenter posted this: 'I like the fact that I can’t tell if it’s Jonah hill or a homeless man from Hollywood Boulevard. Money ain’t change him bro.' A fan said: 'This is what happens when you receive pottery from Seth Rogen,' and one other follower posted this: 'When your back is itching and you can't reach with your hands and use a wall instead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.' Someone said: 'Any one who loves BeyoncΓ© is alright w/ me , we have an imaginary relationship as well. I Stan ❤️' and a commenter posted this: 'Jonah is definitely a white boy I'd take a ride with... even when he was at his heaviest him & Seth Rogan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚' A fan said: 'Someone said white people dance to the words and not the beat. I see what they mean now πŸ˜‚' and one other follower. 'Someone said white people dance to the words and not the beat. I see what they mean now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚' Someone said: 'Glad he lost the weight again. His journey been one I’ve been happy to see' and one other follower posted this: 'What song is he dancing to, cuz I know it’s not “Hold Up”?πŸ˜‚' Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages