Tamar Braxton Has Fans Laughing Their Hearts Out With Her Latest Message

Tamar Braxton has her fans laughing with the latest message that she shared on her Twitter account. Check it out here. I have to go read at my baby school and the child tells me to dress like ima bout to go onstage. 🤦🏽‍♀️I think he set me up to sing a selection. I promise it ain’t gone be no hot sugar performance today for these 3rd grade children. They are getting the sweat suit ministry & a book🤸🏾‍♂️ — Tamar Estine (@TamarBraxtonHer) May 13, 2022 Someone said: 'Lol na he basically saying come as super mom and don’t embarrass him my son would say this to me or his mom.' A commenter psoted this: 'Nah he just wants these kids to know his mama is totally different!!!' Someone else said: 'Lmaooo Logan probably has the whole gym orchestrated for a performance. Knowing damn well you’re not having it.' A fan said this: ' I'm gonna assist for the day in my son's 1st grade class. He has requested that I bring snacks and drinks. Preferably the cookies with the sprinkles.' Not too long ago, we were revealing that Tamar Braxton impressed her fans and followers with a new video that she shared for Easter on her social media account. Check it out here. 'Happy Easter!….. If you know ANYTHING about me, You know I don’t play about my friends… AND their birthday. This guy is sooooo special to me. I love him with my ENTIRE heart. Y’all gone love him too cause had it not been for him you wouldn’t be getting any music... outside of that, he has a heart of pure Gold AND he doesn’t play ‘bout me!! Everyone needs a Phil in their life.,' she began her message. She continued and said this: 'He’s loyal, understanding, fair, funny but will hold you accountable when you pick up!! He’s introduced me to some amazing humans like him because I believe Good people know good people @phillionaire1911 I’m so blessed to have a friend like you in my life. Celebrating you has been my absolute pleasure cheers to another spin around the sun. I love u down ( a special shout-out to my friend @v_watson and @sovereignsweets for putting this last-minute turn up together last minute and again KILLED another birthday at my favorite place.' https://ift.tt/TdRpqbm
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages