Porsha Williams Shares Sweet Pics With Her Family

Porsha Williams shared some sweet pics with her family and fans are here for it. Check out the post below. 'Sunday Fun Day We literally had the best time today’ I wouldn’t trade my lil crew for the world,' Porsha said. Someone said: 'Well Damn! Can we talk about how amazing your mom looks.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Author 📚 (@porsha4real) This is what Porsha said about her family: 'My Bestie, My mini-me, my Love Pilar Jhena’ ! I literally feel like I’m raising myself except the 2.0 version.' One follower posted this: 'Missing you on RHOA tonight. It’s NOT going to be the same without you.' A fan said: 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring,' and a commenter posted this: 'you Porsha!! just finished your book and I’m passing it on to my daughter.' Back in April, Porsha Williams shared a video featuring some lovely kids involved in an exciting Easter egg hunt and fans are going crazy with excitement. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'These kids did not play any games when it came to their Easter egg hunt Pj hair flying in the wind I can’t #TrackStarWe not gonna talk about great-grandma sneaking showing @pilarjhena eggs lol and of course the best part of any hunt is the reward *eating the eggs lol,' Porsha said. Someone said: 'Cough up another $100 for boy in the shorts he had two golden eggs.. I heard when U asked for it..' and a follower  posted this: 'So did you just cheat that baby out of his $100 he had 2 golden egg pj had 1.' One other follower posted this message: 'Black ppl don’t ever know the kids name This Easter egg hunt was too cute!' https://ift.tt/A60OrX2
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages