Alec Baldwin and his pregnant wife Hilaria reveal the gender of their seventh child

Hilaria Baldwin, 38, announced Monday that she and her husband Alec Baldwin are expecting a baby girl. This will be the seventh of the children. On such a joyful occasion, the whole family recorded a video where Alec, Hilaria, and six of their children give parting words to their future younger sister. In early April, Hilaria shared in her stories that she already knew the gender of her seventh child but had no plans to reveal the news publicly for two reasons. She explained in detail, "1. I lost my baby at four months in 2019 (maybe some of you remember). I think about him every day, and I understand that motherhood has its own beauty and its darkness," shared Hilaria. Alec Baldwin's wife did indeed suffer a miscarriage in April 2019. A few months later, she conceived again with her husband Alec, and at 16 weeks, she suffered another pregnancy loss in November 2019. The expectant mother of seven then explained that another reason she didn't share the sex of her baby was that she wanted to be respectful and gender-sensitive: Many of you know how connected I am to the LGBTQIA+ community. I'm talking to a few close people about how I can be thoughtful and inclusive in helping create a more inclusive world for women," Hilaria continued. "But with all the prejudice I see in this country right now, I need to pause, think hard and get some advice. It pulls me so greatly to see people being vilified and oppressed and not accepted for just being who they are. Peaceful, loving, beautiful people ." The couple confirmed the news of Hilaria's pregnancy in March: "One of the most beautiful things my children have experienced in a large family is how a heart can grow with each new sibling. Our capacity to love continues to expand, and we can't wait to hug our new baby this fall! "they said. https://ift.tt/TdRpqbm
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages