Kandi Burruss Parties With Friends Following The Launch Of A New Series

Kandi Burruss shared a video on her social media account in which she is partying with new friends. Check out the post that she shared on her IG account below. 'My girl @thejessiewoo is an ACTRESS!!!! So excited to be a part of @alacarteallblk with her. The first episode is available now on https://ift.tt/uBoFEe8' Kandi said. Someone said: 'I love my Kandi so much! Whew they’re in for a ride chile!' and a fan said: 'Verified Soo proud of HER love seeing you two together (lemme go watch)' A commenter posted this:' What stations it’s going to be on Congratulations.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) One other follower said: 'Mannnnnnn is anybody else enjoying this Kandi overload as much as me!?! My good sis is in her bag and I’m here for it all like the church peppermint at the bottom of the purse.. Downloading AllBlk rat-nie! u Kandi..' A fan posted this message: 'I watched it last night and that shit is INTENSE! I was like damn only 35min I need a full season lol @kandi good job y’all!' Kandi Burruss is making her fans and followers day with this juicy announcement. Check out her post below. 'I’m excited that the first episode of @alacarteallblk is finally out! I play Nicole & I get to turn out @thejessiewoo’s character! watch now at https://ift.tt/kpFTBqi' Also Kandi Burruss shared a video from her restaurant, the Old Lady Gang that she shares with her husband, Todd Tucker. The video has a lot of fans hopping in the comments and praising Kandi and the venue as well. Check out the clip that she shared on her IG account. One other commenter posted this messaage: 'OMGOODNESS... I need to fly Atlanta just to, visit OLDladygang restaurant. Not ready for the show to end this Sunday.' https://ift.tt/TdRpqbm
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages