Kandi Burruss Addresses The Election In Atlanta – See Her Message Here

Kandi Burruss is addressing the election in Atlanta. You can check out what she had to say in the post that she shared on her IG account below. 'I’ve talked to a few people who didn’t realize we have a run-off election in Atlanta happening for Mayor. November 30th please go vote if you live in Atlanta & if you don’t tell all your friends & family who do live in ATL to go vote! Early voting starts on November 17th! I was born in Atlanta! I care about Atlanta! I support @andre4atlanta #AndreDickens to be the next Atlanta Mayor! #DreForTheA #Vote #Nov30,' she captioned her post. Someone said; 'Are these robots on your post? Now, I’m torn between the 2… I’m starting to like Andre.' A commenter posted this: 'How do we kno he not gnna back out like Keisha Bottoms, who you did the same thing for when she was running.' One fan said: 'You’re the REAL DEAL, Kandi I LOVE how you always uplift the Atlanta community,' and a commenter said: 'just want to say thank you to lindafx_cryptofxtrader I was nobody until a friend of mine introduced me to you.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) A follower posted this message: 'Thanks Kandi for keeping us informed. I was really trying to figure out who to vote for. I was on the fence. Thanks for helping me make a decision.' In other recent news, we were revealing that Kandi Burruss was celebrating the birthday of her mom. Take a look at the throwback photo that she shared on her social media account. 'Happy Birthday momma! 72 never looked so good! I love you. No matter what age (1st pic was her 40s other pics her 70s) you’ve always been THAT GIRL! Make this next year your best year yet!!! Everybody give @mamajoyce1_ some birthday love!' Kandi captioned her post. Tiny Harris hopped in the comments and said: 'Chile my lady looks goodt! Happy birthday Aunt Joyce @mamajoyce1' and a follower posted this: 'So this where you got it from? The OG Kandi koated!! Only right she a Scorpio.' Someone said: 'Kandi definitely gets it from her momma. Happy birthday mama Joyce,' and a commenter posted this: 'Wow wow she sure was showing them legs…Happy Birthday.' It's also worth noting the fact that Kandi Burruss shared a video on her social media account in which her boy  Ace Wells Tucker and  Tiny Harris' daughter, Heiress Harris are featured. Check out the clip on her social media account. Kandi is definitely living her best life with her family these days. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages