Josh Brolin Reveals Zack Snyder’s Unplayed Batman Role

Star of the Avengers movies Josh Brolin. Brolin shared his thoughts on how he almost got cast as Batman in the MCU that Zack Snyder had previously built for DC. "Yeah. It was interesting for me. But it was his decision. Not my decision. I like those odds. I like playing those odds. I thought, 'Am I the guy that's going to make this all fail? Speaking of (Batman), who I never thought was bad. You know when you're talking to Clooney, and he's still joking about it. It wasn't his fault. He still likes the joke about the nipples; that was the whole Joel Schumacher. But, you know, he himself did nothing wrong," the actor commented in one of the podcasts. However, Brolin did not rule out that he might still have a chance to play Gotham's Guardian in the future. "It would be an older, more raucous Batman, for lack of a better word. But, to be honest, that would be fun, and maybe one day I will," he added. Recall that in the movie " Deadpool 2 ", in which Brolin played the role of Cable, there was a kind of "easter egg" on this topic. When Cable first encounters the Chatty Mercenary in prison, the latter asks if he's "getting into DC." https://ift.tt/zGUwjFR
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages