Kandi Burruss Is Grateful For Her Family – Check Out The Latest Pics She Shared

Kandi Burruss shared some impressive family photos on her social media account. Check them out here. Someone said: 'Moments when I’m surrounded by these five are the moments I’m thankful for!' and a commenter posted this: '“music may be my passion, but family is forever”.' A follower said: 'You should be thankful Kandi, you have a beautiful family. You are so lucky!,' and someone else posted this: 'My favorite housewife. Smart, funny and the best laugh!!!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) A fan said: 'My Blaze on mommies lil hip again, soooo sweet Kandi and funny Blaze is getting so big!' and one toher follower psoted this message: 'Ace front and center with Daddy , awesome family.' One fan said: 'Adorable family & my favorite housewife,' and someone else said: 'You're step daughter is resembling you in pictures 2 and 4. Beautiful family!' Someone else said: 'thank God for having a wonderful family you truly blessed Happy Thanksgiving for you and your family love you kandi.' A fan said: 'Where is this? I have to take my 2 year old to see the lights,' and one other follower said: 'Beautiful Family. Where I can purchase the candy cane necklace? Thanks.' A fan said: 'Such a beautiful family!!!! Happy Holidays.' A follower said: 'Beautiful, Kayla and Ace look just like Todd.' In other recent news, Kandi Burruss shared some pics from her pre-Thanksgiving brunch with the ladies. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Pre Thanksgiving brunch with the squad! I’m thankful for these girls,' she captioned her post,' Kandi said. Someone said: 'The most special and most beautiful face in the world, kandi jun,' and a commenter posted this: 'Aww There’s nothing like being in good, genuine company Happy Friendsgiving Brunch.' Kandi Burruss is making her fans and followers happy with these pics she shared on her social media account. Check out the photos she dropped on IG. 'If you haven’t see my new life update video on YouTube you should hit the link in my IG bio! It’s hilarious but I also made a point to highlight a few of great Black Creators on YouTube that you should follow! Let’s support them by showing love to their pages as well! & Subscribe to KandiOnline on YouTube,' she captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages