Porsha Williams Will Show Fans Her Favorite Deals – See Her Video

Porsha Williams will show fans her favorite deals. Check out her post here. 'I’ll be streaming on @amazonlive this Black Friday to show you my favorite deals! You know I only pick the best so don’t miss out on these incredible prices - click my link in bio this Friday to shop!' Porsha said. She also shared a post about Amaud Arbery. Someone said: 'Happy to see a primarily white jury reach this verdict. Hopefully this can bring some comfort to the family during this storm of despair.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) A commenter posted this: 'God showed up..! Thank you Jesus will continue to pray for his family! Still won’t bring him back. But I’m so glad the jury did there job!' Someone else said: 'To be honest, these 3 men are old already and have nothing to offer to society anymore, there are many cases like this where the guilty ones are still very young, but they denied them not guilty. Wake up all.' A follower said: 'If I had my wish he would still be here and preparing to celebrate the holidays with his family! My heart breaks for his mama. I guess you can say justice prevailed but has it? These awful men are still alive and although they will be locked away they still get to tell their loved ones they love them…' A fan posted this: 'So pleased that his parents got justice. No one should ever be shoot down like a rat.' Porsha Williams is going on tour. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'I’M GOING ON TOUR! I’m so excited to announce the book tour for #ThePursuitOfPorsha. Will I see you there? Swipe to see my full itinerary. And check my #LinkInBio for all the locations, times, and details. Eek! This. Is. Happening!' Porsha captioned her post. Someone said: 'Everyone sees the world in one's own way and I see you in him,' and a follower said: 'So exciting!! Congrats Goddess. Speaking your truth is such a powerful service to the world.' Porsha is living a happy life these days with her family and friends and her fans could not be happier for her. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages