Porsha Williams Offers Fans A Sneak Peek At Her New Show “Porsha’s Family Matters”

Porsha Williams is offering fans and followers a sneak peek of her new show and fans and followers are in awe. Check out her clip here. 'Happy gobble day! Here’s a sneak peek of my New show “Porsha’s Family Matters” !! Enjoy the show this Sunday with your family only on @bravot. Love y’all#ExecutiveProducer #Family1st #Rhoa #PorshaWilliams (( My new book #PursuitOfPorsha link in Bio ))' Porsha captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) Someone said: 'Not they said two weeks and you say a month,' and a commenter posted this: 'Dennis showing tf out! That’s right boo get those ratings up nobody wins when the family feuds.' A follower said: 'Start looking at the whole picture people, clearly Dennis is on the payroll and a part of the storyline. Drama + Reality Tv = Lights Camera Action,' and a commenter posted this: 'Dennis said hall of fame !! Okay I need to tune in !.' A fan said: 'Well. If Dennis would of never cheated that would not be a vision in her mind when she looks at him.' Someone else said: 'Dennis is 100% right. I like Porsha but let's be real. That's exactly what it looks like,' and a follower posted this: 'Yep! That’s what it LOOKED like. And then we found out that Jaylan is the one that broke up that marriage.' A fan posted this: 'Dennis should have wife her when he had the chance, too late, live your life Porsha,' and a commenter said: 'I thought part of Porsha leaving RHOA was to stop with the same accusations of lying and gold digging but now her own family exposing her lies and calling her out.' Porsha Williams will show fans her favorite deals. Check out her post here. 'I’ll be streaming on @amazonlive this Black Friday to show you my favorite deals! You know I only pick the best so don’t miss out on these incredible prices - click my link in bio this Friday to shop!' Porsha said. Porsha Williams is going on tour. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'I’M GOING ON TOUR! I’m so excited to announce the book tour for #ThePursuitOfPorsha. Will I see you there? Swipe to see my full itinerary. And check my #LinkInBio for all the locations, times, and details. Eek! This. Is. Happening!' Porsha captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages