Teyana Taylor Has Fans Freaking Out With This Hospital Photo

Teyana Taylor shared a photo on her social media account, and her message has fans freaking out. Check out what happened below. The Shade Room noted that Teyana 'has been leaving it ALL on the stage each and every night of her tour. Unfortunately, she was unable to do the same for her fans in CT last night, and shares she ended up in the ER after her body completely shut down on her! Send some love and prayers Teyana’s way.' Teyana posted the following message: 'Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for all the warm love, sweet videos & prayers from my CT rose petals…. I love y’all! Thank you for being so understanding. Y’all know Petunia don’t miss no shows & most importantly, know I’ve been leaving it all on tha stage for a month straight 1000%. So I am really saddened to have not been able to do the same for you last night. My team & I tried everything down to the very last second to get me out on that stage, but my body simply just gave out, which actually started a few days ago.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Jimmy Neutch- Shumpert (@teyanataylor) Teyana continued and said: 'SHUT DOWN, my body actually low key betrayed me cause ah bitch was tryna get on that stage  Y’all know I’m with the shits! y’all have seen me with a broken foot and all types of other crazy shit but still got on that stage and bodied it.  But honestly you have to listen to your body and know when to sit down; or it will definitely sit you down….. in the ER mine sat my ass down in the ER for sure but I’ve since got the proper fluids and nutrients put back into my body all night/morning & will take the next few off days to continue to recover. However, I promise I will be back to CT rescheduled and better than ever & all tickets will be honored for yesterday’s show!!!! Shoutout to my lovelies @arilennox & @sevyn for holdin it downnnnn! As well as Heather Lowery and the entire @femmeitforward team for their extreme understanding & support. Shout to @babyjunie4 for holding it down for mommy.' A follower said: 'Rest Mama. Your family needs you healthy & well. Your fans will always be here.' Somoene else posted this: 'Much respect to her. Your body will ALWAYS tell you when you need to fall back and rest.' One fan wrote this message: 'Seen her LIVE in Toronto last week with my hubby and she goes HAAARD a whole performer. Her body is slowing her down before something even worse happens, she’ll bounce back in no time! Wishing her a speedy recovery, LOVE YOU TEYANA.' Let's keep Teyana in our prayers! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages