Porsha Williams Is Congratulating Her Family – Check Out The Post She Shared

Porsha Williams is congratulating her family following their latest achievement. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Congratulations… family we did it! #PorshasFamilyMatters premieres Tomorrow on Bravo and my book #ThePursuitOfPorsha drops Tuesday, Nov. 30th preorder link in bio !! Hold my mule while I shout.'”It will all make sense soon” - @iamsimonguobadia #ExecutiveProducer #FamilyBag#Rhoa #Bravo #PorshaWilliams,' she said. Someone else said: 'It all makes sense now. Keep living your best life Porsha,' and one other follower said: 'I need Bravo to promote it a lil more but we in there!!!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) A commenter posted this: 'Can’t wait to see it... congratulations on all of you fabulous Black Woman success,' and one other follower said: 'Congrats my cancer sus you deserve all the happiness us as cancers we deal an put up woth a lot until we can’t take it nomore an fix our crown.' Someone else said: 'Congratulations Queen! You deserve it all & I am ready for both your show & book!God is good!' and a commenter posted this: 'And They been calling you stupid when Clearly you’re the smart one Congratulations @porsha4real.' A fan said: 'So so happy for you. Love everything you are doing. I knew you were a the first time you appeared on bravo. You have just begun. Love me some @porsha4real.' A commenter said: 'I can’t wait to get my signed copy next Saturday! I’m proud of you, been a fan since DAY ONE!' and one other fan posted this: 'You definitely deserve your own show..you helped make rhoa worth watching besides nene and Phaedra.' Porsha Williams is offering fans and followers a sneak peek of her new show and fans and followers are in awe. Check out her clip here. 'Happy gobble day! Here’s a sneak peek of my New show “Porsha’s Family Matters” !! Enjoy the show this Sunday with your family only on @bravot. Love y’all#ExecutiveProducer #Family1st #Rhoa #PorshaWilliams (( My new book #PursuitOfPorsha link in Bio ))' Porsha captioned her post. Porsha Williams is going on tour. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'I’M GOING ON TOUR! I’m so excited to announce the book tour for #ThePursuitOfPorsha. Will I see you there? Swipe to see my full itinerary. And check my #LinkInBio for all the locations, times, and details. Eek! This. Is. Happening!' Porsha captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages