Porsha Williams Shows Off Her Snatched Body In A New Clip

Porsha Williams is showing off her snatched body in a new clip on her social media account. You can check it out below. 'She might be built for seduction but she was made for love -#ThePursuitOfPorsha,' Porsha said. Someone said: 'okay, so I forgive you for that Super Bowl outfit sis. Love you love this LOOK!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Author 📚 (@porsha4real) A commenter posted this: 'I need this dress, this hair cut; this Energy! You’re glowing Sis!' One fan said: 'I want Porsha the Perfume I know it's going to be,' and a follower said: 'I mean just how in the does one become soo beautifully sexy as PORSHA.' Someone else said: 'When you happy and you know it !!! @porsha4real,' and a commenter posted this: 'Damn Porsha look like she’s single. So fine.' Porsha Williams is impressing her fans and followers with a love letter that she posted for her man. Check it out below. 'Happy Valentines to my rider , my love , my bestfriend! Not sure if you will ever truly know what you mean to me but i’ll do my best to show you every year we are blessed in this life. The loyalty, love & friendship we have is unmatched. I’ve been through the fire with men so I recognize real love and genuine support receive from you. Today is a special day but I enjoy competing with you to love and show one another how grateful we are on a daily basis,' she began her message. She continued and said: 'Although we are blessed with a lot it feels so good to know that if we had nothing else in this world that you and I together is all we need... Also if this caption is confusing it’s your fault for letting me drink at lunch I can’t wait to sweep you off your feet to anguilla tomorrow!! Love you my peace and will always adore you -Porsha #MyTwin #LoveOfMyLife #MrsGuobadia #BlessedandHighlyFavored,' she wrote. https://ift.tt/Ujxtz3f
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages