Porsha Williams Impresses Fans With Love Letter To Her Man

Porsha Williams is impressing her fans and followers with a love letter that she posted for her man. Check it out below. 'Happy Valentines to my rider , my love , my bestfriend! Not sure if you will ever truly know what you mean to me but i’ll do my best to show you every year we are blessed in this life. The loyalty, love & friendship we have is unmatched. I’ve been through the fire with men so I recognize real love and genuine support receive from you. Today is a special day but I enjoy competing with you to love and show one another how grateful we are on a daily basis. Although we are blessed with a lot it feels so good to know that if we had nothing else in this world that you and I together is all we need... Also if this caption is confusing it’s your fault for letting me drink at lunch I can’t wait to sweep you off your feet to anguilla tomorrow!! Love you my peace and will always adore you -Porsha #MyTwin #LoveOfMyLife #MrsGuobadia #BlessedandHighlyFavored,' she wrote. Someone said: 'You just might make it this time ! He said the others were charity cases..... but you came with your own bag girl keep praying and pushing.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Author 📚 (@porsha4real) A commenter posted this: 'We can see the genuine love and happiness in both of you.' One other follower said: 'Alright then MS Porsha. You and Simon enjoy your Valentine's Day.' Someone else said: '@porsha4real Miracles of Blessings to you Both! Remember to Protect Your Peace (PYP) It's Priceless!' One fan posted this: 'That's the happiness that I've been praying for.' Porsha Williams is posing with Shamea Morton , and fans are cheering for the ladies. Check out the post that Porsha shared on her social media account below. 'Yay my boo is here y’all!!! @shameamorton Hot Mommas at the Super Bowl ! Tomorrow Is going to be a movie (( Stay Tuned tomorrow we will have behind the scene and join us for the full Super Bowl experience)) @sofi @sofistadium,' Porsha said. https://ift.tt/2seQpNE
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages