Erica Mena Shares A New Video Featuring Her Daughter That Will Make Your Day

Erica Mena shared a video on her social media account that is making everyone's day. Check out the clip below. 'She really been with me. She has been the reason on a lot of days that I get the F up! Having a daughter hits different. I’m responsible in making sure she really knows better. Exactly what the world needed, an even better version of me. Lol I Love You All My Queen followers. Thank you Y’all messages fill my heart up,' Erica said.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Erica Mena 🌹🧿 (@iamerica_mena) Someone said: 'I love Erica’s strength. That man thought he could treat her like dirt and snap his fingers and have her back as he pleased. You never scorn the mother of your children in that deeply hurtful way and not expect a huge comeback. Do you mama, I love your confidence. Safaree is a little boy and you’re too much woman for him.' A commenter postde this: 'Aww!! Baby girls are the best!! I love mine! She definitely changed my life!' One other follower said: 'Love you E! Keep your head up baby & keep being a fantastic mother to all your children.' Someone else said: 'Definitely hit different. Took my new born babygirl to first doc appointment n it was a man. Didn't like how he was moving so told my wife to change doc to a woman. Just a dad being over protective. Crazy how it starts early.' A follower said: 'You good mother. God blessed she beautiful.' Erica Mena posed in pink lingerie and had her fans' jaws dropping. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'And on the days that you don’t know what to choose, choose your mental health.@loungeunderwear #SelefLove,' she captioned her post. Also, not too long ago, Erica Mena shared a video featuring her son, telling fans and followers that he is almost one year old. Check out the clip that she shared. 'Big Papa is almost One. Time please slow down. The amazing @weelovephotography @willowmintprops Thank you for helping to create these moments for the Kids and I.' https://ift.tt/FXHnecp
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages