Odell Beckham Jr And Lauren Wood Celebrate The Birth Of Their Child

Odell Beckham Jr and Lauren Wood just celebrated the birth of their child. Check out the latest reports about this. Somoene said: 'super bowl ring & first born week after congrats that’s lit,' and a commenter posted this: 'I’m not reading all that but Congratulations.' A follower said: 'Odell and Rihanna both having babies somebody check on Drake,' and one other follower posted this: 'Congrats. Beautiful family.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) One other follower said: 'She gone have to take care the baby & him,' and a follower said: 'Ain’t Nobody Reading All of That But Congrats.' One fan posted this: 'wow i knew all things was possible when sb finally got a baby out of him my childhooddddd,' and more people praised the family. It's been also recently revealed that Odell Beckham Jr. is penning a letter in which he thanks the Cleveland Browns and more after he was released from the team. Check out the whole report below. 'It’s been a few days since the Cleveland Browns released wide receiver #OdellBeckhamJr from the team after being with them since 2019, and although he has moved onto another team, he can’t forget about his time in Cleveland, aka “Believeland.” The NFL baller took the time to pen a sweet letter to the city, Brown's organization & fans,' TSR notes. In the letter shared on Twitter, he wrote, 'I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns.' He continued stating, 'Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!" Odell is currently with the #LARams and is gearing up for his game-day debut this Monday as the Rams play against the #SanFrancisco49ers.' Someone else said: 'This is professional of him. I would’ve packed my stuff & said go to hell.' https://ift.tt/nVY50um
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages