Ammika Harris Looks Gorgeous In These Latest Pics And Videos

Ammika Harris looks gorgeous in this post that includes pics and videos. Check out the photos and clips that she shared on her social media account below. 'Have a beautiful Saturday y’all Aeko is running 2 businesses so please don’t mind him,' Ammika said. Someone else posted this: 'tell me why aeko looks like he’s running a full-time business such a personality.' One follower said: 'You are literally in my prayers Mika, I love you and Aeko.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Ammika Harris (@ammikaaa) One fan posted this: 'I love your fit in slide 2! And not cool kid tryna be a whole business man at only 2 lol. I hope y’all had a wonderful Saturday.' A commenter said: 'Y'all are too cute! Aeko's facial expressions make me wonder if that's exactly how his daddy was lol but judging by younger pics of @chrisbrownofficial they're straight replicas.' Someone else said: 'This is beautiful, You guys are an amazing mother and son combo as for Aeko the business man.' Ammika Harris shared some new pics on her social media account that have fans in awe. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'We always fussing and arguing, then we kiss and make up And every time I go out with my homies, I'mma have the party lit, going way up But why you acting so surprised? I gave you my heart, girl I put it right in front of you Socialize, now we in the club tryna socialize#chrisbrown,' a follower said. Ammika is living her best life with her son, Aeko. A fan said: 'You are glowing Queen you are most definitely a Queen. Doesn't matter what pol say you were chosen for a reason that only he knows why. You are a wonderful mother and will always be that I believe even your soul is beautiful that radiants out. But lately your glow is amazing you were definitely chosen for this season no one else can do it like you. Many times ppl don't know the BTS or care to know but you got this.' https://ift.tt/XonDdbU
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages